Leaning on the one
Becoming HER Blog
In This Season, I’m Leaning on Him
Whew…
Trying to work, manage a teenager, go back to school, build a ministry, and live with a chronic illness… ain’t no joke.
Some days I feel like I’m giving everything I’ve got, and by the end of the day, there’s nothing left.
I’ve had moments where I questioned if I could keep doing it all.
Then God gently reminded me…
You were never meant to carry it all by yourself.
This season has taught me that strength doesn’t always look like pushing through. Sometimes strength looks like surrender.
It’s waking up in pain and still whispering, “Lord, I trust You.”
It’s admitting that you’re tired instead of pretending you’re okay.
It’s choosing peace over pressure.
It’s finally letting go of the need to control everything and allowing God to lead.
I’m learning that I don’t have to have all the answers.
I don’t have to know exactly how everything will work out.
I just have to stay close to the One who does.
So if you’re in a season where life feels heavy, let me encourage you…
Lean on Him.
Not just when life falls apart.
Lean on Him every single day.
Because His strength will carry you when yours runs out.
And if you’re anything like me, you’ll realize that what felt like your breaking point was actually the place where God was teaching you to depend on Him more than ever before.
In this season, I’m not leaning on my own understanding. I’m leaning on Him.
— Tatianna E. Williams
Becoming HER | FaithWorks 💜
Comments
Post a Comment