Shake the devil off

 Shake the Devil Off

Becoming HER Blog

There are some seasons where it feels like the enemy has launched attack after attack. Your health. Your peace. Your finances. Your relationships. Your purpose. Your mind.

Sis, If I’m being honest I am in one of those seasons .

I’ve cried. I’ve questioned. I’ve felt tired. I’ve wondered how much more I could carry.

But one thing I’ve learned is this:

The devil wants your agreement more than your defeat.

If he can get you to stop praying, stop believing, stop dreaming, and stop moving, he doesn’t have to stop your purpose—you’ll stop yourself.

Don’t give him that victory.

He thought the attack would silence you.
He thought the disappointment would make you quit.
He thought the tears meant he had won.

He was wrong.

Embarrass the devil with your faith.

Pray when you don’t feel like it.

Worship while you’re still waiting.

Keep planning after the setback.

Keep serving after the heartbreak.

Keep believing when your physical eyes don’t see the promise yet.

That’s how you fight.

Every prayer says, “God, I still trust You.”

Every act of obedience tells heaven and hell that your circumstances don’t determine your faith.

The enemy attacked your mind because he recognizes the purpose on your life. But what he didn’t realize is that every attack would push you closer to God instead of pulling you away.

So today…

Shake the devil off.

Shake off the fear.

Shake off the doubt.

Shake off the guilt.

Shake off the lies.

Shake off the disappointment.

Get back up.

Get back in your Bible.

Get back to praying.

Get back to trusting.

Get back to becoming the woman God already called you to be.

The greatest comeback isn’t proving people wrong.

It’s proving that God is faithful.

The very thing the enemy meant to destroy you with will become the testimony that brings God glory.

So keep going, sis.

Heaven is cheering you on, and God isn’t finished with your story.

— Tatianna E. Williams
Becoming HER | FaithWorks 💜


Comments