Imperfect, Still Loved, and STILL Usable by God πŸ’œπŸ™ŒπŸΎ

 πŸ’œ Becoming Her: Sis, God Can Still Use You

Sis, can we talk about something that I think a lot of us struggle with?

Feeling like we have to have it all together before God can use us.

We look at our mistakes, our past, our attitudes, our struggles, the things we’re still working on, and sometimes we think:

“God couldn’t possibly use me.”

But sis…

As imperfect as we are, God STILL loves us, and He can and WILL use us for His glory. πŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ’œ

God Never Asked You to Be Perfect

I think sometimes we put pressure on ourselves that God never put on us.

We think we need to have the perfect prayer life.

Know every scripture.

Never get frustrated.

Never make another mistake.

Never struggle with our faith.

Always respond the right way.

And whew… if that’s the requirement, I would’ve been disqualified a LONG time ago. πŸ˜‚

But that’s the beautiful thing about grace.

God already knows us.

The real us.

He knows the parts we post on Facebook AND the parts we don’t tell anybody about.

He knows our hearts.

He knows our struggles.

He knows where we’re growing.

He knows where we still need work.

And somehow…

He still loves us.

Look at Who God Used

The Bible is filled with imperfect people whom God used in powerful ways.

Moses had insecurities.

David made serious mistakes.

Peter denied Jesus.

Paul had a past he probably wasn’t proud of.

Yet their imperfections didn’t stop God from using their lives.

That encourages me because it reminds me that God isn’t waiting for perfection—He wants our surrender.

He can take your story, your mistakes, your pain, your lessons, and even some of the things you wish you could erase and use them to help somebody else.

Your Past Doesn’t Cancel Your Purpose

Sis, stop allowing your past to convince you that you’re disqualified.

You messed up?

Okay.

Learn.

Repent.

Grow.

Get back up.

Keep walking.

Sometimes we’re still punishing ourselves for something God has already forgiven.

And while we’re sitting there saying, “God can’t use somebody like me,” God may be saying:

“Daughter, that’s exactly why I need you.”

Your testimony might reach the woman who wouldn’t listen to somebody with a perfect-looking story.

Your struggle might help another woman realize she isn’t alone.

The thing you survived might become the very thing God uses to help you reach back and pull another sister forward.

Becoming Her Doesn’t Mean Becoming Perfect

This is something I want us to understand.

Becoming Her is not becoming perfect.

It’s becoming more surrendered.

More teachable.

More compassionate.

More obedient.

More willing to let God work on the areas that still need healing.

I’m still growing.

I’m still learning.

I still have moments when I have to ask God to check my heart.

I still have days when I don’t get everything right.

But none of that changes the fact that God is still working on me AND working through me.

That’s grace.

Stop Counting Yourself Out

Maybe you’ve been comparing yourself to women who seem further along spiritually.

Maybe you’ve been thinking you’re not qualified enough.

Maybe you feel like you’ve made too many mistakes.

Maybe you’re waiting until you’re completely healed before you step into purpose.

Sis, what if God wants to use you while you’re still becoming?

You don’t have to pretend you’ve arrived.

You can say:

“I’m still healing, but God is using me.”

“I’m still growing, but God is using me.”

“I’m imperfect, but God loves me.”

“I don’t have everything figured out, but my YES still belongs to God.”

Give God Your Imperfect Yes

God doesn’t need the Instagram-perfect version of you.

Give Him the real you.

The woman who has questions.

The woman who has made mistakes.

The woman who sometimes gets tired.

The woman who is still learning.

The woman who has fallen and gotten back up more times than she can count.

Give her to God.

And watch what He can do with a surrendered heart.

Sis, you don’t have to wait until you’re perfect to walk in purpose.

You don’t have to clean up every piece of your life before believing God can use you.

Let Him work in you while He works through you.

Because the glory isn’t in us having everything together.

The glory is people being able to look at our imperfect lives and say:

“Only GOD could have done that.” πŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ˜­πŸ’œ

So keep showing up.

Keep praying.

Keep growing.

Keep allowing God to correct you.

Keep giving Him your yes.

You are imperfect.

You are loved.

You are still growing.

And God can STILL use you for His glory.

That’s part of Becoming Her. πŸ’œ✨

— Tatianna E. Williams | The Becoming Her Blog


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be about your Father’s Business

Becoming begins with Surrender

Car Rides With God — When the Car Becomes My Prayer Room πŸ’œπŸš—πŸ™πŸΎ