The Bag cant come before God
Becoming Her: What Are You Chasing, Sis?
Happy Monday , sis. ๐
Something has really been sitting on my heart lately…
God is looking at what we prioritize.
And I had to ask myself too: What am I really chasing?
Am I chasing the bag?
Am I chasing people?
Am I chasing validation?
Am I so focused on what I want next that I’m forgetting about the One who gave me everything I already have?
Whew. ๐ฎ๐จ Because if we’re being real, it’s easy to do.
We have bills. We have goals. We want better for ourselves and our families. We want to be successful. We want the business, the career, the house, the money, the opportunities… and there is nothing wrong with wanting to grow.
But sis, where is God in all of it?
That’s the part I’m checking myself on in this season.
I’m learning that Becoming Her isn’t just about becoming successful, confident, healed, or financially stable. It’s about becoming the woman God called me to be.
And that means my heart has to stay in the right posture whether I have little or plenty.
Can I still praise Him when the money is funny?
Can I still trust Him when the opportunity doesn’t come?
Can I still say God is good when life doesn’t look the way I prayed for it to look?
And when the blessings DO start flowing, can I still remember who blessed me?
Because sometimes we pray, “God, bless me,” and then get so busy enjoying the blessing that we stop spending time with the One who gave it to us.
I don’t want that.
I want God in the center of EVERYTHING.
My purpose.
My family.
My career.
FaithWorks.
My dreams.
My finances.
My healing.
My becoming.
Everything.
Matthew 6:33 reminds us:
“But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.”
So before I chase another bag, another opportunity, another person, or another worldly desire, I want to make sure I’m chasing God first.
Because the truth is, sis, we are nothing without Him.
And maybe Becoming Her isn’t about chasing the woman you want to become.
Maybe it’s about chasing God and allowing Him to show you who she is. ๐✨
Happy Sunday, sis.
Keep God first. Keep Him in the center. ALWAYSSS. ๐ซถ๐พ๐๐พ
— Tatianna E. Williams
Becoming Her | FaithWorks
Comments
Post a Comment