The Father is Up to Something

 ๐Ÿ’œ Becoming Her: Sis, God Is Up to Something

Sis… God is up to something.

I don’t know who needs to hear that today, but maybe you’ve been feeling it too.

Things are shifting.

Some doors are closing. New ideas are coming. Certain relationships don’t feel the same anymore. You’re being stretched in areas where you used to be comfortable.

And you can’t fully explain it, but deep down you keep feeling like…

God is doing something.

You Don’t Have to See It Yet

One thing I’m learning in my Becoming Her season is that God doesn’t always give us the entire plan.

And whew, that can be HARD.

Because I like to know what’s next. ๐Ÿ˜‚

I want the instructions, the date, the time, the confirmation AND the backup confirmation.

But faith doesn’t always work like that.

Sometimes God simply says, “Trust Me.”

You may not understand why that door closed.

You may not understand why you suddenly feel uncomfortable somewhere you used to be comfortable.

You may not understand why God has been pulling you away from certain things.

Maybe you’re not losing your way.

Maybe you’re being redirected.

Something Has Been Different Lately

Have you ever reached a season where you knew you couldn’t keep doing life the same way?

That’s where I’ve been.

I want more of God.

I want to be intentional about my purpose.

I want to protect my peace.

I want to serve.

I want to grow.

And I want to have enough faith to move when God tells me to move—even when I don’t know exactly where He’s taking me.

That’s Becoming Her.

It isn’t having everything figured out.

It’s being willing to say:

“God, I don’t know what You’re doing, but I trust You.”

Don’t Fight the Shift

Sis, sometimes we ask God for something new while holding tightly to everything old.

We pray for elevation but fight the separation.

We ask for peace but keep returning to things that disturb it.

We ask God to order our steps and then get upset when He changes our direction.

But what if this season requires you to loosen your grip?

What if the thing you’re trying so hard to hold together is the very thing God is asking you to release?

Let Him shift you.

God May Be Preparing You Before He Reveals It

David was anointed before he became king.

Joseph had the dream before he ever stepped into the palace.

There was preparation between the promise and the fulfillment.

And sis, sometimes we’re so focused on getting to the promise that we overlook what God is developing in us during the process.

Maybe He’s building your patience.

Your discipline.

Your discernment.

Your confidence.

Your prayer life.

Your ability to say no.

Your willingness to obey without needing everybody to understand.

Because the next season may require a version of you that this season is creating.

Keep Moving, Even When It’s Quiet

Not every move God makes will be loud.

Sometimes the biggest changes happen privately.

Nobody sees the prayers.

Nobody sees the tears.

Nobody sees you questioning yourself and still choosing to trust God.

Nobody sees you getting back up.

But God does.

So don’t become discouraged because nothing looks different yet.

Roots grow before anything breaks through the ground. ๐ŸŒฑ

Keep praying.

Keep preparing.

Keep serving.

Keep showing up.

Keep doing what God told you to do.

And don’t rush what He’s developing.

Sis, Something Is Coming

I don’t know exactly what my next chapter will look like.

But I know I’m not the same woman I was.

And that’s enough confirmation for me to know that something is changing.

So if you’ve been feeling stretched, redirected, uncomfortable, or called into something deeper, don’t automatically assume everything is falling apart.

It might actually be falling into alignment.

Sis…

God is up to something.

Stay close to Him.

Stay obedient.

Stay expectant.

And when the next chapter finally makes sense, you’ll look back and realize God was working in places you couldn’t even see.

Until then…

Trust the Author while He’s still writing the story. ๐Ÿ’œ

Keep the faith, sis.

Keep growing.

And keep Becoming Her.

— Tatianna E. Williams | The Becoming Her Blog


Comments

  1. I prayed about this today! I have been struggling in feeling the weight of the movement. While I know I should be thankful it’s still a foreign feeling to completely trust. It’s not about getting it perfect it’s about trying and not quitting. Thank you for today’s message ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Becoming begins with Surrender

When Life Keeps LIFING: Becoming HER Through Weariness ๐Ÿ’œ

Be about your Father’s Business