All that I Am is God

 Becoming Her: All That I Am and All That I Will Be Is Because of God πŸ’œπŸ™πŸΎ

Sis, the older I get, the more I realize something:

I cannot take credit for where I am.

Yes, I worked hard.

Yes, I kept going.

Yes, I made sacrifices.

Yes, I had to get back up after some things almost took me OUT. 😩

But when I really look over my life, I know the truth:

It was God.

The woman I am today? God.

The woman I’m still becoming? God.

And everything I will become in the future will be because of His grace, His mercy, His strength, and His hand on my life.

πŸ’œ Sis, I Didn’t Get Here by Myself

Sometimes people see where you are now, but they don’t know everything it took for you to get there.

They see you smiling.

They see you serving.

They see you building.

They see you walking in purpose.

But they didn’t see those private moments when you were asking God:

“Lord, how am I going to make it through this?”

They didn’t see the tears.

The disappointment.

The prayers.

The starting over.

The moments when you had to encourage yourself.

The days when you didn’t feel strong at all.

But somehow, sis…

you kept going.

And when I think about my own journey, I can’t say, “Look what I did.”

I have to say:

“Look what GOD did.” πŸ™ŒπŸΎ

πŸ™πŸΎ God Gets the Glory First

I’ve learned that when God begins opening doors, answering prayers, and allowing us to walk into things we’ve prayed for, we have to be careful not to forget the One who brought us there.

Because success can make you forgetful if you’re not careful.

You can start believing it was your connections.

Your education.

Your talent.

Your hard work.

Your name.

And yes, God can use all of those things.

But sis, who gave you the ability?

Who gave you the strength to keep going?

Who gave you the idea?

Who connected you with the right people?

Who kept you when you wanted to quit?

Who made a way when you couldn’t see one?

God did.

So before I celebrate myself, I’m going to give God His glory.

🌱 Becoming Her Has Never Been About Becoming Perfect

When I started thinking about Becoming Her, it wasn’t about becoming some perfect version of myself.

Because baby… I’m STILL a work in progress. πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ

I still have things God is working on.

I still have moments when I get frustrated.

I still have questions.

I still have growing to do.

But that’s what makes this journey so beautiful.

I’m not Becoming Her because I finally figured everything out.

I’m Becoming Her because I’m allowing God to keep working on me.

He’s teaching me.

Correcting me.

Stretching me.

Healing me.

Humbling me.

Strengthening me.

And sometimes He’s removing things I thought I needed so He can make room for what He knows I need.

πŸ’œ Even the Hard Parts Had Purpose

This part will make you emotional when you really think about it.

Some of the things I prayed for God to remove immediately ended up teaching me something I needed for the woman I’m becoming.

The rejection taught me.

The waiting taught me.

The disappointment taught me.

The closed doors taught me.

The tears taught me.

Even some of my mistakes taught me.

That doesn’t mean every painful thing was good.

It means God was still able to meet me in it and bring something meaningful from it.

Romans 8:28 reminds us that God works all things together for good for those who love Him and are called according to His purpose.

Sis, He didn’t waste the hard chapters.

πŸ™ŒπŸΎ I Want My Life to Point Back to Him

I don’t want people to look at my life and only see Tatianna.

I want them to see evidence of God.

When they see me serving, I want them to see Him.

When they see me loving people, I want them to see Him.

When they see me walking in purpose, I want them to know who gave me the purpose.

When they hear my story, I don’t want to leave out the One who carried me through it.

Because without God, there is no Becoming Her.

There is no testimony without the One who kept me.

There is no purpose without the One who called me.

There is no strength without the One who strengthened me.

✨ And I’m Not Finished Yet

Sis, that’s what excites me.

God isn’t finished.

There are still things He’s developing in me.

There are still prayers I’m waiting on.

There are still dreams in my heart.

There are still rooms I haven’t walked into.

There are still people I’m supposed to serve.

There are still parts of me God is healing and growing.

Philippians 1:6 says:

“He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion.”

So I don’t have to have my entire future figured out.

I just have to stay close to the One who does.

πŸ’œ All That I Will Be Is Because of God

So when the next door opens?

God gets the glory.

When another prayer is answered?

God gets the glory.

When I accomplish another goal?

God gets the glory.

When I become the woman I once prayed to be?

God gets the glory.

Because I know where He brought me from.

I know the prayers I’ve prayed when nobody was listening.

I know the tears I’ve cried.

And I know there were moments when my own strength simply wasn’t enough.

So sis, as you keep Becoming Her, never become so focused on the woman you’re becoming that you forget Who is transforming you.

Stay humble.

Stay grateful.

Stay prayerful.

Keep giving Him your yes.

And when people ask how you made it this far, don’t be afraid to tell them:

“It wasn’t just me. God carried me here.”

πŸ˜­πŸ™πŸΎπŸ’œ

All that I am.

All that I’m becoming.

And all that I will be…

is because of God.

Keep growing.
Keep giving Him the glory.
And keep Becoming Her. πŸ’œ✨

— Tatianna E. Williams | The Becoming Her Blog

#BecomingHer #BecauseOfGod #GodGetsTheGlory #FaithWalk #WomenOfFaith #FaithWorks


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be about your Father’s Business

Becoming begins with Surrender

Car Rides With God — When the Car Becomes My Prayer Room πŸ’œπŸš—πŸ™πŸΎ