Choose Faith

 πŸ’œ Becoming Her: Sis, Choose Faith and Watch God Move

Sis, can we talk about faith for a minute?

Not the kind of faith we post about when everything is going right.

I’m talking about the kind of faith you have to reach for when fear is sitting right beside you.

When the bills are due.

When the doctor gives you news you weren’t expecting.

When the door you prayed for still hasn’t opened.

When you’re trying to figure out your next move.

When God told you to do something, but you’re looking at your resources thinking, “Lord… HOW?” 😩

That kind of faith.

Because I’m learning something in my own Becoming Her journey:

Faith moves what fear cannot.

Faith moves mountains.
Faith opens doors.
Faith shifts atmospheres.
Faith helps you take another step when fear tells you to stay exactly where you are.

πŸ’œ Fear Will Talk, Sis

Let’s be real.

Having faith doesn’t mean fear never shows up.

Fear will show ALL the way up. πŸ˜‚

It’ll tell you:

“What if it doesn’t work?”

“What if you fail?”

“What if nobody supports you?”

“What if you heard God wrong?”

“What if you’re not qualified?”

But lately, I’ve been learning to answer fear with another question:

But what if God DOES it?

What if the door opens?

What if the provision comes?

What if that prayer gets answered?

What if the thing you’re afraid to start becomes the very thing God uses for His glory?

What if everything you’ve been walking through has been preparing you for the very thing you’ve been praying for?

Sis, sometimes we give our “what ifs” to fear when we need to start giving them to faith.

🌱 Mustard Seed Faith Is Still Faith

Matthew 17:20 reminds us:

“If you have faith as small as a mustard seed… you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move.”

Whew.

God isn’t asking us to have everything figured out.

Sometimes all we have is a little faith.

A little strength.

A little hope.

A little “God, I don’t know how You’re going to do this, but I trust You.”

And sis, that little bit still matters.

You don’t need mountain-sized faith to begin.

You need enough faith to take the next step.

πŸ’œ Faith Doesn’t Mean Sitting Still

This is the part we can’t skip.

Faith requires us to move too.

We can pray for the opportunity, but when God opens the door, we have to walk through it.

We can pray for change, but sometimes God will ask us to make a change.

We can pray for purpose, but eventually we have to stop talking ourselves out of the assignment.

Sometimes faith looks like praying.

Sometimes faith looks like waiting.

And sometimes faith looks like saying:

“God, I’m scared… but I’m going anyway.”

That’s courage.

That’s obedience.

That’s growth.

That’s Becoming Her.

Sis, Stop Letting Fear Make Your Decisions

How many things have we talked ourselves out of because we were afraid?

How many times did fear convince us we weren’t ready?

How many times did we wait for perfect conditions when God was simply waiting for our yes?

Sis, you might never feel 100% ready.

Do it with shaky hands.

Do it while you’re praying.

Do it while you’re figuring it out.

Do it while you still have questions.

If God told you to move, move.

Don’t allow fear to have more authority over your life than your faith.

πŸ™πŸΎ Choose Faith Today

Maybe you have a mountain standing in front of you right now.

I don’t know what yours is.

Maybe it’s your health.

Your finances.

Your family.

Your career.

Your healing.

Your purpose.

Your next chapter.

Whatever it is, don’t spend today staring at how big the mountain is.

Look at how BIG your God is.

And say:

“God, I choose faith.”

I choose faith when I can’t see the outcome.

I choose faith when I’m afraid.

I choose faith while I’m waiting.

I choose faith when it doesn’t make sense.

I choose faith because I’ve seen God carry me before, and I believe He can do it again.

Sis…

Faith moves what fear cannot.

It moves mountains, opens doors, and shifts atmospheres.

So today, choose faith.

Take the step.

Say the prayer.

Give God your yes.

And watch what He does with your mustard seed. πŸŒ±πŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ’œ

Fear may speak—but faith gets the final word.

Keep believing.
Keep moving.
Keep trusting God.
And keep Becoming Her. πŸ’œ✨

— Tatianna E. Williams | The Becoming Her Blog


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be about your Father’s Business

Becoming begins with Surrender

Car Rides With God — When the Car Becomes My Prayer Room πŸ’œπŸš—πŸ™πŸΎ