Speak to the little girl in YOU.

 Becoming Her: Sis, It’s Time to Let That Hurt Go πŸ’œ

Sis, have you ever really sat down and talked to the little girl inside of you?

Not the grown woman who handles everything.
Not the woman everybody calls when they need something.
Not the woman who smiles and says, “I’m good,” even when she’s not.

I’m talking about little you.

The little girl who may still be carrying hurt from things she didn’t understand.

The little girl who needed an apology she never received.

The little girl who felt rejected, overlooked, abandoned, unheard, or like she had to grow up way too fast.

Sis… talk to her.

Tell her she doesn’t have to carry that anymore.

As I’m becoming HER, I’m realizing that some of the things holding me back today didn’t even start with the woman I am now. Some of it came from the little girl I used to be.

And if I’m not careful, I’ll keep allowing old wounds to make decisions for the woman I’m becoming.

Fear will tell me not to try.

Rejection will make me question whether I’m good enough.

Past hurt will make me push away good people.

Things that happened years ago will have me questioning things God is trying to do in my life right now.

But sis, we can’t keep doing that.

At some point, we have to tell that little girl:

Baby girl, I see you.
I know you were hurt.
I know some things happened that you didn’t deserve.
I know you didn’t understand why.
But you don’t have to keep carrying it.

And most importantly, give it to God.

I’m learning that healing doesn’t mean pretending it never happened. It means I’m no longer giving what happened permission to control where I’m going.

That hurt cannot keep holding me back.

That rejection cannot keep holding me back.

That disappointment cannot keep holding me back.

That version of me who was just trying to survive deserves to finally experience some peace.

And the woman I’m becoming deserves the opportunity to LIVE.

So in this season, I’m putting God first and allowing Him into the places I tried to hide, ignore, or handle by myself.

Because Becoming Her isn’t just about changing what people see on the outside.

It’s about healing what nobody can see on the inside.

Sis, speak to your inner child today.

Love on her.

Pray for her.

Forgive where you can.

Cry if you need to.

And then remind her:

We’re not staying there anymore.

God has too much ahead of us for us to keep living in what’s behind us.

Little girl, you survived it.

Now let the woman you’ve become walk with God into everything He has waiting for her. πŸ’œπŸ™πŸΎ✨

This is healing.
This is growth.
This is Becoming Her.

Tatianna E. Williams
Becoming Her | FaithWorks


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Becoming begins with Surrender

When Life Keeps LIFING: Becoming HER Through Weariness πŸ’œ

Be about your Father’s Business